Product replacement and returns.
- Product replacements and returns are governed by the specific statutes and articles of the Republic of Lithuania at the time of purchase. Specifically, in accordance with the ruling of the Government of the Republic of Lithuania on the 22 of July 2014, Nr. 738 “Dėl Lietuvos Respublikos Vyriausybės 2001 m. birželio 11 d. nutarimo Nr. 697 “Dėl mažmeninės prekybos taisyklių patvirtinimo” pakeitimo ir Civilinio kodekso 6.228(10) ir 6.228(11)straipsniuose”
- The buyer has the right to, without any given reason, terminate a purchasing agreement made remotely, not at the physical location. The Buyer can exercise his right to return the purchased items, in accordance to the standard product return policy within 14 (fourteen) calendar days from the date of purchase, informing the Seller beforehand, through the appropriate channels. The Buyers right to terminate an agreement made remotely is non-applicable unde rthese conditions:
- Agreements for quickly detoriating products or products with short sell-by dates.
- Agreements for packed products, that were unpacked after delivery and are unsuitable to be returned due to health and safety reasons.
- Agreements for products manufactured specifically to fulfill an order made by the Buyer, products customised according to the requests made by the Buyer or products made to be used only specifically by the Buyer.
- Agreements for products that, due to manufacturing specifics, inevitably mix up with other similar items.
- Agreements made for other products, that are specified in Civilinis Kodeksas 6.228 (10) Article 2 Part.
- The product that is being returned must be in the original packaging, without visible wear, undamaged by the Buyer, no missing labels, protective film still in place and verifiable proof of purchase.
- The Buyer can return the products themselves or deliver it through courier to the address specified by the seller. If the product is being returned by the Buyer by exersicing his right to do so, without a specified reason, the expenses accrued are paid by the Buyer. If the products are returned due to manufacturing error or Seller error, the Seller must first oofer the opportunity to replace the products with equivalent, undamaged, ones and only then offer a refund.
- The Seller reserves the right not to accept the returned products from the Buyer, if the Buyer does not abide by the rules as laid out in these articles.
- A monetary refund is only issued to the Buyer, when the Seller receives the prudocts that are being returned or when the Buyer can confirm that the products were sent out to the Seller, whichever occurs first, excluding cases, where the onus falls to the Seller to ensure the transfer of items. Upon the return of the products (both in cases where the products are returned directly or through intermediaries), the monetary refund is issued in the same manner as the payment. A refund can take up to 10 (ten) working days.
- When a return is made because the products being return were of lower quality or damaged, the Buyer can request the products in question be replaced for quivalent, appropriate quality or undamaged products, request a discount or a full refund for the products in question. The return of lower quality or damaged goods is governed by these rules and the appropriate laws of the Republic of Lithuania. The Buyer receives a two year warrancy, according to which, the product has to be repaired or replaced if there are any deficiencies not due to the Buyer’s actions. The return of damaged or lower quality products is paid for by the Seller.
Product quality guarantee and usabality timeframe
- If the Seller does not provide a warranty for certain types of products, the warranty that is in effect is the default warranty provided by the appropriate statutes and articles of the laws of the Republic of Lithuania.
- Inadequate quality goods are replaced or returned in accordance with these rules and the laws of the Republic of Lithuania governing such transactions. The Buyer receives a two year warrancy, according to which, the product has to be repaired or replaced if there are any deficiencies not due to the Buyer’s actions.
- The warranty provided by the Seller does not negate the warranty guaranteed by Article 6.363 of the Civilinis Kodeksas. Appropriate and inadequate quality product returns are governed existing appropriate articles in the Civilinis Kodeksas and Mažmeninės Prekybos Taisyklės. The law does not require the Buyer to retain the original packaging of the product, when inquiring in regard to a product of ineadequate quality or a damaged product. In such a case, the Buyer must still provide a valid proof of purchase or a copy of it.
- In the case of a product of ineadequate quality, through a mutual agreement, the Seller has the right to request to retain said product and receive a portion of the paid sum.
- The Seller does not answer for the inconsistencies between the visuals of the product as presented on the webstore and their real dimentions, forms and colours, if those inconsistencies are caused due to the specifics of the Buyer’s hardware, or are caused by logically consistent and explainable factors.
- Tickets to all www.stalozaidimai.eu events are non-exchangeable and non-refundable. Each time before buying tickets, consider whether you will be able to attend the event and how many tickets you need.